1. My prices differ based on where they ship and if I ship them. Convention items are cheaper than anything I ship because I send them in bulk, and they are bought at the table.
2. Payment after I make the item, but BEFORE I ship it.
3. PayPal payments only.
4. I can decline a commission at any time.
5. I base my Shipping & Handling prices not only on what it costs to send it, but the boxes or bubble envelope I ship it in, as well as the bags I buy to secure a lot of stuff in, in case the packaging gets wet. S&H prices will be adjusted if anyone orders more than one thing, since I can usually shave off a bit on the price! Unfortunately, my international prices are sadly high because I’ve taken some losses by trying to go lower. I cannot afford to end up giving away my stuff in the end, so they have to be quite high to cover the cost of S&H, materials, and still give me something for my labor.
6. No refunds—I try my best with the product at hand (and if there is some issue with it, I’d like to know), but I cannot control what happens in the mail. I do my best to make sure things ship safely. I will take pictures of the product before I send it and ask for opinions on it so it can be approved, too.
7. Making something takes time. I like to try to take no more than two weeks, but depending on scheduling, it sometimes takes a bit longer. As soon as the item is paid for, however, I do try to get out as soon as I have transportation and the post office is open!
With US S&H: $16
With International S&H: $22
With US S&H: $7
With International S&H: $10
With US S&H: $17
With International S&H: $23
Regular Sized Octopus
With US S&H: $15
With International S&H: $20
Plus costs—if you order an octopus with any of the above, the following prices will be additional:
A cog around the eye: $1
(Additional cogs also cost $1, so if you want two, it would be $2)
Stovepipe/Top Hat: $2
(Example: If you order an octopus with a mustache and a top hat, It will be $3 extra on top of the price, so if you’re ordering US, that’ll be $18, if you order International, it would be $23. If you have any further questions, contact me!)
Colors Available: Orange, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Mint Blue, Light Purple, Purple, Dark Purple, Gray, White, Tan (“Bone”), Dark Brown, Black, Yellow, Bright Red, Burgundy, Bright Pink, Light Pink, Lime Green, Light Sage Green, Dark Sage Green
Unfortunately, I cannot offer the following for sale at the moment due to the impossibility of finding 6 mm eyes lately (and I may have to rethink eyes on them if I continue to have trouble with them): mini octopus, seahorse, and turtle
Customized Items are by INQUIRY:
1. You can contact me at MushyKHendricks@hotmail.com
2. The price of materials, the S&H, and labor are all very relative to this, as well as the complexity of the item. I will run a price by you when you inquire if I accept, and you can decide if you still want to commission me after that.
3. Unlike the items I have set prices for, coloring is not as limited, but keep in mind that I have to be able to find the color, and the cost of some yarn is quite high compared to others. If you specifically want wool or cotton over acrylic, expect to pay a lot more.
4. All general information still applies to customized items unless otherwise stated.
5. If you want to see what I can do with custom pieces, please feel free to browse my tumblr (mcalhen-creations), deviantart (mcalhen), or FB page (MCalhen Creations)! (:
Thank you for considering me! I try to be friendly and helpful, so don’t be afraid to ask questions, despite the strict business-like tone of the rest of this entry!